Today Amazon announced that Amazon’s free ad-supported music service is coming to the Fire TV, Android, and iOS. In the past, this was limited to just Echo devices, but now Amazon is expanding its support to more devices. With this service, Amazon Fire TV owners will now be able to access top playlists and thousands of free ad-supported music stations on their Fire TV.
Here are some of the things you can now do with this free music service from Amazon:
- “All Hits,” a playlist featuring the biggest songs in the world.
- “Fuego Latino,” a collection of the week’s hottest Latin tracks.
- “Country Heat,” the ultimate playlist for today’s country music fan.
- The “Holiday Favorites” station, for the iconic songs that define the yuletide season.
- “Rap Rotation,” the new home for rap in heavy rotation.
You could, in the past, access Amazon Music on the Fire TV, but you had to be a paying subscriber. This change allows you to listen to a select number of playlists and stations for free.
Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more news, tips, and reviews. Need cord cutting tech support? Join our Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!