The checkra1n jailbreak for iOS has been updated with support for iOS 13.2.3; as well as, support for the iPad 5, iPad Air 2, and iPad Pro 1st Gen.
Here’s the full changelog:
What’s New in Checkra1n 0.9.6 Beta
● Fixes support for the iPad 6th Generation
● Fixes an issue where A7 devices would report an error code on success
● Fixes an issue where jailbreak app icons would show up on the boot after using loader’s “Restore System” functionality
● Makes the loader app more resilient to errors occurring after a long uptime
● Fixes an issue where Loader and Cydia would fail with a no internet connection message on Chinese iPhones
● Fixes an issue where the the iPad Pro Smart Keyboard would disconnect
● Fixes an issue where fast charging did not work
● Add support for jailbreaking Apple TVs from within the same app
● Added support for the iPad 5th Generation, iPad Air 2nd Generation the iPad Pro 1st Generation
● Added support for iOS 13.2.3
● Re-engineered the command line interface from the ground up
● Drastically improved loader’s speed
● Restructured loaderd and friends into separate launch daemons to survive userland reboot and removed insult from daemon name
● Export kernel base and other useful things for developers (see jbctl for details)
If you are experiencing the -20, please rejailbreak with the no-substrate mode option checked in the app, and see if removing tweaks resolves your issue.
Support for the following devices is experimental, and may require more attempts than usual:
● iPhone 5s
● iPad Mini 2
● iPad Mini 3
● iPad Air
Reliability on these devices will be improved in future releases.
You can download the checkra1n 0.9.6 beta from here or at the link below:
● Where to Download the Checkra1n Jailbreak From
You can find instructions on how to jailbreak your device using checkra1n here:
● How to Jailbreak Your iPhone Using checkra1n
Please download the iClarified app or follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and RSS for updates.